Hello from a new member!

Home Forums SpeakEasy Hello from a new member!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jacob 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Chew
    Participant

Hello Ozark Voluntaryist Network!

I recently found you through the Coeō network and cannot express how excited I am to learn from and contribute to discussions with you all. I live in Fayetteville, AR, I am a voluntaryist (29 years old) and would be happy to host a meetup or possibly a cookout sometime, but would first like to participate in one of the monthly meetups. I saw in another thread that you all meet up on the third Friday of every month. Is that still the case?

I look forward to your reply.

Jacob
    Keymaster

Welcome Chew! 😀 I’m glad that people are finding us through the Coeō network, I was hoping someone would see the page I made for us there.

The third Friday of each month is indeed our default meetup time. I personally need to do some juggling at my day job to make sure I can make it this month, but either I or Hogeye will post soon to confirm the day, time, and place for our September meetup.

Thank you for joining our site! I look forward to seeing you at a get-together, and to hearing your thoughts on the various forum threads and blog posts we have so far here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.